A society is a relationship of a few individuals who join together for utilizing a common accord to ponder, administer and act helpfully for some mutual reason. Society is generally enlisted for the headway of altruistic exercises like games, music, culture, religion, workmanship, training, and so forth. Society Registration, under, The Society Registration Act, in India, sets out specific systems for society enlistment and activity. This demonstration was executed with the motivation behind expanding the legitimate stipulations of society enrolment for the progression of writing, expressive arts, science or dispersion of mindfulness for plentiful purposes. The society registration act, 1860 has been acknowledged by a few state governments without or with further alterations.
The reason for society enrolment are Promotion of expressive arts; Diffusion of political training; Grant of charitable assistance; Promotion of science and writing; Creation of military vagrant assets; Maintenance or establishment of exhibitions or open historical centre; Maintenance or establishment of perusing rooms or libraries; Promotion or dissemination or guidance of valuable learning.
1) PAN Card of all the members of the society.
2) Residence Proof of all the members of the society also has to be submitted. The following can be used as a valid residence proof which may include Bank Statement; Aadhaar Card; Utility Bill; Driving License; Passport.
3) Memorandum of Association has to be prepared which will contain the following clauses and information: The work and the objectives of the society for which it is being established; The details of the members forming the society; It will contain the address of the registered office of the society
4) Articles of Association also have to be prepared which will contain the following information: Rules and regulations by which the working of the society will be governed and the maintenance of day to day activities; It will contain the rules for taking the membership of the society; Information about the Auditors; Forms of Arbitration in case of any dispute between the members of the society; Ways for the dissolution of the society.Once the rules have been formed, they can be changed but the new set of rules will be signed by the President, Chairman, Vice President and the Secretary of the Society.
A covering letter mentioning the objective or the purpose for which the society is being formed will be annexed to the beginning of the application. It will be signed by all the founding members of the society.
A copy of the proof of address where the registered office of the society will be located along with a NOC from the landlord if any has to be attached.
A list of all the members of the governing body has to be given along with their signatures.
A declaration has to be given by the president of the proposed society that he is willing and competent to hold the said post.
1) Minimum 2 Partners
2) No Capital Requirement
3) At least one Designated Partner as Indian Resident
4) DPIN for all Partners
5) Separate Legal Entity
6) Uninterrupted Existence
7) Audit not Required
8) Easy Transferability
9) Owning Property
10) Limited Liability